Saturday, June 11, 2011

*a little* frustrated

Ok, so sometimes the best-laid plans don't work out the way they were inteded... It seems as though technology just has not been on my side this trip. I was trying to upload pictures this morning, and for some reason, the computer I'm using is saying that the camera is not connected to it now, even though it was reading the pictures before it decided that!

Anyway, today is our last (partial) day in Hawaii. We leave this afternoon, and will be back in Dallas tomorrow morning. Trust me, you will have some tired kids (and adults) when you get them back tomorrow afternoon.

As for pictures, I will upload them when I get home. There are so many beautiful ones that I cannot wait to share, and lots of fun pics of the kids on the trip ;)

Off to go make sure some kids are packed and ready to go home!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you sooo much for the updates & pix!! I can't wait to see the rest :-)

    ReplyDelete