Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Catamaran!

This morning was "amazing," "awesome," "beautiful," as many of the kids described it. We went in four groups on catamarans, which took us out about 1/2 mile off shore, and gave everyone about an hour to snorkel.

Then, the boat's motor was pulled up, and the sails were set up, and our boat became a sailboat! We went at a pretty high speed out past Diamond Head. The kids loved the sailing portion. As you'll see in the pictures, several sat up front and got totally soaked! It was great fun watching them have so much fun.

I have TONS of pictures from today, but I am exhausted, and my camera-phone is giving me problems... Tomorrow morning will be busy, but I think I'll be able to get back on in the afternoon. So sorry! But I promise you will love the pictures, so please check back tomorrow night.

This evening, the kids went out on a scavenger hunt around Waikiki in groups of 10-11. (You'll have to ask them about that; it was a kid-only event- so I have no pictures...) I think they enjoyed it though; all reports came back positive ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment